NOTE: The videos below may take a few moments to load.
The Gulf Oil Spill may be bringing severe health consequences to area residents and especially clean up workers. The air is becoming increasingly saturated with toxic organic volatile chemicals.
Also below, the 9 worst places for your health to stash your stuff. Courtesy of MSNBC.com and Dr. Mercola.
Musicians, Artists, Celebrities Gather on Behalf of Gulf Residents regarding the Oil Spill Disaster. A beautiful video…
Robert Redford Speaks Up…
He and his father had worked in the Oil Industry. The focus must be on the solution…
Dr. Mercola has an excellent newsletter. Here is what he featured in this issue:
The 9 Worst Places for Your Health – Courtesy of MSNBC.com
1. Worst place for toothbrush, bathroom sink
2. Worst place to stash sneakers and flip-flops — the bedroom closet
3. Worst place to fall asleep — under piles of blankets
4. Worst place to cool leftovers — in the refrigerator — use smaller storage containers
5. Worst place to sit on an airplane — the rear — Stick close to the wing.
6. Worst place to set your handbag — the kitchen counter
7. Worst place to use a public bathroom — the stall in the middle
8. Worst place to keep medicine — the medicine cabinet
9. Worst place to use headphones — on an airplane, train, or subway
DANGER OF DISPERSANTS IN GULF REGIONS AND SPREADING
Flammable, Toxic, Highly Toxic Volatile Organic Compounds in the Air, Hydrogen Sulfide, Benzene, Methylene Chloride and More
Tyrone Bitten, BP Whistleblower reported severe problems before the leak…